Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Company Limelight: Pancake and Franks' Letterpress Stationary


Omg, there are so many Pancake and Franks cards I love, I hardly know where to begin. I guess I should start by confessing that I love--and I mean, LOVE in a big, bold, italicized way--letterpress stationary. So, yeah, when I found out Pancake and Franks not only has a scrumptious name, but they make their quirky and delightful letterpress designs on 100% recycled paper, I sprinted on over here to tell you about them.
I couldn't possibly pick just one design to share, so buckle your seat belts for a whole slew of samples below. And, don't worry, they're not all pretty animals. For all of you who have been searching for the perfect macaroni, tea bag, or house with chaparro card, boy are you going to be excited about what you see below.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates