Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Object of My Affection: Bubble Swing

When I first read about these indoor/outdoor swings over at housemartin, I was blown away. Not only are they made from recycled metal, but the designs manage to be both whimsical and modern, playful and elegant.
They're made by the UK design team Fletcher & Myburgh. I bet the solid metal swings like the ones above and below would look amazing next to pool or pond where the water would reflect beautifully on them.

In only somewhat related news, if you're in New York you might want to check out a couple of upcoming House & Garden eco-design events (part of NYC Design Week). On 10/17 there's the FutureFashion Show at ABC Carpet & Home, and on 10/20 and 10/21 there are a couple of free Eco-Chic Shopping Tours (also at ABC). Let me know if you go! I'd love to hear about them.
Wanna nominate me for LaissezFaire's Top 10 New Design Blogs to watch? I'll be your bestest friend! Email your vote for Style Saves the World to toptentowatch@gmail.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates