Is anyone as sick of people talking about where Zach Parise and Ryan Suter will be signing as we are?
Because it's becoming a little too much.
They're making major life decisions and have to decide what is best for them and their family. This doesn't take two seconds and when they have the luxury of time and lots of money, it's gonna take some time.
Anyway, we're sick of it all. So we were thinking of listing some of the things that we think is more interesting than all of this talk of where these two prized free agents will be going.
We're calling this post...
THINGS THAT ARE MORE INTERESTING THAN PARISE-SUTER WATCH!
- getting our upper-lips waxed
- the 1-3-1 system
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Rob Pattinson's acting
- the 'Twilight' books
- a Jonathan Toews interview about how much he loves fishing
- the plot of 'Magic Mike'
(wait, there's a plot???)
- the hockey robot that is Sidney Crosby
- the endless stories and useless facts from Pierre McGuire
- One Direction
- homework and chores, combined, all day every day
- watching Grandma knit
- the five-hundredth season of 'Jersey Shore'
- one-word press conferences by John Tortorella
If you have any that could be added to this list, let us know. But as you can see, there are a lot of things that are more interesting right now than Parise-Suter Watch.