Tuesday, October 11, 2011
What NHL Players Really Think...
Can we just say that we love this video? Well, we do...a lot. And it's nice to see them so candid for once.
- New Jersey Devils signed Petr Sykora to a one-year deal. Cue the screeching from Henrik.
- Phoenix Coyotes signed Paul Bissonnette to a two-year contract extension.
- Former Sabre Rick Martin is the first non-fighter hockey player diagnosed with CTE.
- Sean Avery cleared waivers and was sent to the AHL. LOL. Guess the 'fat little piggy' comment was too far for the Rangers.
- Ryan Kesler takes in stride the chirps about posing nude in ESPN.
- TSN has an article on how Brendan Shanahan is settling into his new role as league disciplinarian. This makes us happy.
- Pierre-Marc Bouchard was suspended for two games for his high-stick to the face of Matt Calvert.
- Mike Cammalleri will be out for a while with a LBI or an apparent laceration on his leg.
- Mattias Ohlund will be out for quite a bit after having surgery on both of his knees. Yeeesh.
- St. Louis Blues claimed Taylor Chorney off of waivers; Predators claimed Brian Mcgrattan.
- Rich Peverley signed a three-year extension with the Bruins today.