WHAT SHE SAID:
THE 2011 STANLEY CUP FINALS REENACTED BY FOR REAL (and not currently bogus) READY FOR PRIME TIME PLAYERS!!!
GAME 6 RECAP
There are jokes being made left and right about the ineptitude of Roberto Luongo. And sorry to say it Hawks, Preds, Sharks and now Bruins fans, but we've been on that train for miles.
And we have good reason as you will soon see...
- Relax. It's 1979 and we're somewhere in Heaven.
- Game Six is nowhere in sight but you'll understand at the end of this 'recap'.
- Specifically, we're in God's baby-making shop. You know that place.
It's where all babies are made before they're pushed outta the mom's vajayjay.
- There are a ton of Charlie's Angels copycats working on the creation of babies.
These babies are in all types of construction.
- Oh and what do we find here? A baby Roberto.
Oh hai, soon to be Roberto.
- There's a cauldron sitting next to the workshop table labeled 'Essence of Baby' and an angel is pouring bottles of 'kindness' and 'humor'.
She turns her back for a minute.
- That's where the Hockey Junkies come in.
- We grab the vials of 'unreliable' and 'fragile' and 'bloated' and throw them in.
And of course Henrik doesn't stop there.
She throws in a piece of Swiss cheese for good measure.
- Angel-worker turns around and pours the cauldron into Baby Roberto's head then after he's all packaged up, sends Baby Roberto down the slide to be birthed.
- So now you know the truth.