The last installment of 24/7 comes out on Wednesday at 10pm and we can't wait to see it.
Yes, we are a little disappointed that the Penguins lost the Winter Classic but it happens. We're just disappointed that it had to be against the Capitals.
Like we said, it happens.
What we were upset about was the actual telecast from NBC. The camera angles were shit and the aerial view was stupid. There were times when we couldn't even see the puck. How does that make for a good game?
We had to guess at some of the action because of the camera work. There was a goal scored when they were in the aerial camera's asshole and we couldn't even see it. We should have just gone to the game to see that.
Anyway, we're off our soapbox for now.
Here are some articles about the game:
- Recap of the adventure outdoors
- Eric Fehr was the Capitals offense for the game
- Despite the shitty weather, which everyone should have expected since this is Pittsburgh, it was still a really good game to watch (for some)
- Want to know what Sidney Crosby thinks about the Classic? Well it's here and here
- Want to know what Bruce Boudreau thinks of the Classic? It's here