- Ryan Callahan broke his hand in the game against the Pittsburgh Penguins. He will be out for at least six weeks
- Matt Duchene and Cody Hodgson were best friends before the NHL got between them. Now they have completely different career paths.
- Tim Connolly is out with an injury...goooooo figure. He will be out for at least a week.
- And speaking of injuries, Kyle Quincey has to have season-ending shoulder surgery. That's sad.
- Matt Martin was suspended for two games after his hit to the head to Vernon Fiddler during the Islanders/Coyotes game.
- Bruce Boudreau was yelled at by his mother for all of the cursing she saw on the first episode on 24/7. Hahaha.
- The Price Is Right or completely, totally wrong
(sent to us by Shanny)
- James Duthie has anther installment of 1-on-1. This time it's with Shea Weber. Seriously. almost every interview has been awesome.
- The Canucks are having a hard time with Kevin Bieksa because he's been playing so well defensively. They don't know whether to keep him or move him.
And speaking of the Canucks, Ryan Kesler is not being such a chatty biotch and is scoring goals frequently instead.
- Dion Phaneuf: The Original PK Subban. Article.
- The Oilers rookies are the reason that they have more points than the New Jersey Devils. Scott Cullen breaks down the numbers.
- Chris Pronger broke his foot.
- Meet Donald Fehr, the new head of the NHLPA. Article.
- Paul Bissonnette talks about Twitter and why he loves it so much.
- Merry Early Christmas
(sent to us by Shanny and Mouthguard)