We here at the Hockey Junkies love this holiday. It's a time to eat and watch games and eat again. We're going to be knee-deep in stuffing. And we don't have to work which is always a bonus.
This year we figured that we would just mention a few things that we're thankful for in this season so far.
We are thankful for:
1. Carey Price took lessons on how to be a proper lady and now keeps his five-hole closed.
2. As Penguins fans we really don't have to worry about the Devils or the Islanders or the Rangers in our division.
3. Children like this
4. Ryan Callahan
5. Steve(n) Stamkos's moustache which is worse than Sidney Crosby's
6. the new All Star Game format to keep us interested
7. third jerseys
8. this picture
9. awkwardly wonderful commercials starring JToews and PKane
10. going to the Winter Classic at Heinz Field with Macke...going to be the best day ever
11. every reader, commenter and other blogger out there that does an even better job than us at this...we love you!
Happy Thanksgiving, hos. Now let us know what you're thankful for this holiday.