Nothing really going on, just some things to report on.
- The New York Rangers are really failing this season and it's only like a week into it.
Marian Gaborik was hit by Colby Armstrong and separated his shoulder. That sucks.
But if that wasn't bad enough, Chris Drury re-broke his finger. For like the third time.
Oh, and then Vinny Prospal decided to get on this fun-bus. He opted for knee surgery.
- Patrick Kaleta head-butted Travis Zajac, or tried to at least.
And then he was fined for it cause there's no place for that in this game.
- Josh Bailey: Only good thing on the Islanders right now.
- Best news of the day: Gary Roberts was hired by the Dallas Stars as a player development consultant. Now he's going to be whipping those kids into shape, the Stars are winning the Cup.
- And then this came to us...
Banana Scare brought to you by Funny Clips