- EA Sports had a few NHLers pick their Ultimate team to play on NHL11.
- so, Riley Cote retired and is now an assistant coach with the Adirondack Phantoms. Sweet gig, sir.
- the Detroit Red Wings signed Ruslan Salei to a one-year contract, which effectively brings their average age down from 40 to 52. Nice.
- blah, blah, blah, the arbitrator rejected the Kovalchuk deal. Whatever. And now he's a free agent.
- Marian Hossa was knighted in Slovakia.
Don't know why we find that so freaking funny.
- The Flames signed Craig Conroy to a one-year contract.
- Jerry D'Amigo signed a three-year entry level contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Brian Burke is pumped up for this.
- The Flyers' Chris Pronger revealed that he injured his knee in a playoff game against the Boston Bruins and now it may not be healed in time for the season opener in October. Uh-oh.
- A few of the Habs players admit to their celebrity man-crush.