7. Philadelphia Flyers / 8. Montreal Canadiens
Flyers hold a 2-0 lead in the series
Michael Leighton has been insane.
Seriously, this dude thinks that stopping 40 shots a night is nothing.
He's a dangerous fellow.
As Penguins fans, it is kind of embarrassing to have lost to a team that is now getting their ass kicked by a team that wasn't even supposed to make it.
But that's the 2010 playoffs.
1. San Jose Sharks / 2. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks lead series 2-0 after a 4-2 win in San Jose
Hey there Joe Thornton, we have someone for you to meet.
His name is Dave Bolland.
And he's not a popular fellow in these here parts.
- This was sent to us by Kim S. and it's an article from Puck Daddy where he says that he's rooting for the Flyers because they beat the Devils. Or something like that.
- Andrei Markov will be out for at least 6 months after having knee surgery. Nasty.
- Dale Tallon is now the GM for the Florida Panthers. We are happy to see him in the hockey community again.