4. Pittsburgh Penguins / 5. Ottawa Senators
Senators lead the series 1-0 after a 5-4 win
The Pens played for about oh, three minutes in the first then just decided to not win. They like to make the other team think they have it in the bag....
We just have three things to say:
1. The defense were the last to leave the arena (our spies told us)
2. Craig Adams waits until the Playoffs to show off his moves
3. This is not an attractive face, Mr. Clouston
The Sens think that this is going to be cake now. But just watch out for Sidney Crosby.
2. New Jersey Devils / 7. Philadelphia Flyers
Flyers lead the series 1-0 after a 2-1 win
Got your number, bitch!
That's all we got to say.
1. San Jose Sharks / 8. Colorado Avalanche
Avs lead the Sharks 1-0 in the series after a 2-1 win
Hello, Matt Duchene.
We're proud to be your mothers and we want to say that you had an excellent game.
We also saw the "inadvertent" and "accidental" highstick from the Sharks defense that marred your porcelain white face. People don't forget.
4. Phoenix Coyotes / 5. Detroit Red Wings
Coyotes lead series 1-0 after a 3-2 win that stunned almost everyone
It was nice to see all the fans in Jobing.com Arena and we never thought that it was possible to see that place almost sold out.
And at least they all went home with a win in their pockets.