It's raining and cold and we just don't feel like working today. So we're just going to link things and pretend that we worked hard on this post.
- While going on our daily visit to the Penguins site, we saw that the boys made their annual trip to the Children's Hospital.
Can they be any cuter? We don't think so.
Here is the link to the pictures.
- Apparently, um, Brendan Witt was hit by a gold Yukon in Philadelphia. We don't mean a potato either. And then he played in the game against the Flyers that night. Wow.
- The Nashville Predators talk about their new third jerseys.
- Then they talk about who they would take with them on a desert island.
Shea Weber and Ryan Suter just outed themselves. Amazing.
- Milan Lucic visited the NHL SuperStore and they wrote this article about that visit. It has a cute picture in it.
- And now Ray Emery is out for six weeks with an abdominal tear. Sorry, Philly.
- Some of the Washington Capitals talk about their first pro fight.
We don't think that Mike Green's fight counts. That was a pussy-slapfight.
- Gare Joyce wrote an article about how being cut from the World Juniors could be devastating to a player and how it shapes that person's character.
- Kyle Quincey is asked 20 Questions or something like that.
- Cycle Like The Sedins has the fourth and final Origins post up. We just want to thank James O'Brien for letting us be a part of this. We loved talking about ourselves so we appreciated the opportunity.
Here are links to the great female bloggers that were involved...