What we were doing last night...
Yes, we are riot police on weeknights.
Or what Barry Melrose thinks of the offseason moves
Or what the Columbus Blue Jackets did during their offseason. Article. Hitchcock is a strange coach, that's for sure.
- The New Jersey Devils complete their dream roster, sort of, by signing a Niedermayer. It's Rob, but still, it's a Niedermayer.
- Darryl Sydor was signed by the St. Louis Blues. That makes us happy because we always liked him.
- Is it just us or do you think that this whole Phoenix Coyotes situation like a badly-written soap opera? Now Wayne Gretzky resigned as the coach and dDve Tippett was immediately hired as his replacement.
- Couch Sessions: Sidney Crosby
His voice puts Noodles to sleep but he's Cappy so we can't make fun of him too much.
- The Blue Jackets/Penguins game on Thursday was not televised but we have found one of the fights from it.
Tyler Jennedy thought that it would be an awesome idea to fight a kid that was just drafted in 2009, John Moore.
We don't even know. It's a pretty lame fight but so worth the YouTube search because we found every fight from that night.
Mathieu Roy VS Mike Rupp
Derek Dorsett VS Jay McKee
Liffitin VS Deryk Engelland
Mathieu Roy VS Paul Bissonnette
PS- Watching the trailer for this movie had us practically shaking. Paranormal Activity.