- The Penguins will be visiting President Obama tomorrow. We can't wait to see the pcitures of this and Captain blushing like a school girl.
- We see that Macke quite enjoyed herself at the Oilers charity baseball game
- Henrik found this link for us, it's about a man who robbed a convenience store in Rochester wearing a #34 Rangers jersey. It's pretty funny.
- It looks like Stefan Legein is coming back. We know at least one person who is excited about it. This is what he had to say about it, "There's just nowhere else I'd rather be than Traverse City. Waking up at 6:45 a.m. and getting the crap beat out of you on the ice by opposing players just trying to make a living. That's how I know that I'm back for good."
- Alex Pietrangelo: the Blues next Chris Pronger. We don't know if that's a good thing or not.
- NHL.com has two blogs running for the Traverse City Tournament: Brandon Sutter from the Carolina Hurricanes and John Moore from the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- We found these crazy polo shirts that NHL.com is selling.
And we don't even want to know the type of people who would buy them.
- Onto Rookie Tournament highlights...