We have missed searching websites for stupid things to post. All of August has been focusing on only certain teams and now we can just post anything we find.
This is awesome.
- Mike Green has a very homosexual website. GreenLife52.
Noodles has it has her main homepage already.
- Braydon Coburn and Riley Cote go swimming with the Sharks.
The background music is insane in this video.
- Nathan Oystrick got married this summer and then met his biological mother. Wow, and we thought that our summer was intense.
- The Hockey News has a video interview with Sam Gagner. We can't get over how old he looks, for serious.
- Will Eric Brewer ever play a game again? Now it's knee surgery.
- Duncan Keith talks about the Olympics.
- The Blackhawks want to be the 2008/2009 Penguins, basically. We can't fault them for that.
- ESPN writers give their opinions on who should go to the Olympics for Canada. List.
- Pierre LeBrun weighs in on the firing of Paul Kelly. Article. It all seems shady.
- Steve Bernier lost weight for the upcoming season.
No more poutine for him.
- The Boston Bruins have a giant team on their hands. Blake Wheeler gained about 15 pounds of muscle over the summer. Disturning yet also really hot.
- Shea Weber better make the Olympic team, that's all we gots to say. What he has to say about being invited...article.
And there's video...
- In case you were wondering what Paul Ranger was doing in the offseason, this will tell you. Because we know that we wonder.
This is the best video we think we have ever found.
The only thing that could have made this video better would be if Verbeauty sang 'Glamorous'.