Thursday, July 30, 2009
Sidney Crosby's Day With The Cup...Soon
We know that it isn't until next Friday but we have a few predictions for what Cappy will do with his best friend Stanley when it's his day.
1. Sidney Crosby will cry at least once while holding onto the Cup.
2. It will sleep in his bed with him at least one more time.
3. He will lovingly polish it while the man with the white gloves looks on.
4. The Queen of England wave will be on display during the parade in Halifax.
5. Cappy will talk to the Cup, apologizing for his "less understanding" teammates and the way they treated "him".
6. He will repeatedly refer to the Cup as 'he' and 'him', making everyone but his father uncomfortable.
7. The Cup and Captain will have a nice sit-down dinner together, at a restaurant that overlooks the ocean. Very romantic.
8. Sidney will call Jordan Staal and say, "Stanley told me what you did with him and I am not happy. Did you even ask if he wanted to dance?"
7. Stanley will not be out of Sid's grip the entire day.