Before we get to the date, here are a few things we need to link...
- The Blackhawks are under investigation for the way that they filed their Qualifying Offers to the RFAs in their organization. That's odd but someone's definitely getting fired.
- Mikael Samuelsson was signed by the Canucks for three years. He admitted to wanting the money, how refreshing.
- Columbus Blue Jackets signed Rick Nash to an eight-year contract. Crazy money.
- Ryan Smyth was traded from the Colorado Avalanche to the Los Angeles Kings for Kyle Quincey, Tom Preissing and a fifth-round pick.
- Lastly, Ruslan Fedotenko re-signed with the Penguins for one year. YAY! When we got the text from Shero, we screamed. We are really happy about it.
Grennie, Greener, Fat Mike Green, Chubby Cheeks
23/October 12, 1985
Playing in a fake band, hanging out with Brooks Laich and pretending to be Alex Ovechkin
favorite sport is Ultimate Fighting
What Happens On The Date
Mike picks you up in this ridiculous white Lamborghini and of course opens the door for you.
Getting in, you sit on some food wrappers but being the polite girl that you are, you completely ignore them. Brooks Laich is in fact in the backseat because Mike doesn't do anything without him.
He asks you where you want to go and drives really, really fast down a residential street while air-drumming to Nickleback. You end up at a local skate park where he parks and the two of you sit on the hood of his car and watch skinny little brats landing frontside ollies and doing kickflips. Mike explains to you what is going on even if you know what the kids are doing. After about an hour of this, the two of you get back into the car.
Then you drive to this Italian restaurant called Olives. Mike orders for you and winks when the waiter leaves. Then he asks you about your life and the two of you have a nice conversation about designer sunglasses and green things. On the way home, he presumptuously places his hand on your knee and walks you to your door. As you unlock the door, he does "the lean" and says, "Do you want to see my tattoos?"
Was It A Satisfactory Date?
Do you ask Mike Green in to see his tattoos?
Or do you kick him out? Did you enjoy the date?
Like always, it is your decision. Let us know what you do.