- Craigsy was signed for two years. LeTude texted us in all capital letters out of excitement. We got her text message before the official Pens one. She's crazy.
- Matt Duchene is the cutest boy ever. And we are proud to have him as a son.
- Grandpa Guerin also signed for a year. We know someone who is excited *cough* Cappy *cough*.
- The Blackhawks signed Dave Bolland for five years. Let's just say that he makes more than Alex Goligoski and they were both rookies...hmm.
- The only two teams that even care that Dany Heatley wants to be traded are the Edmonton Oilers and (surprise, surprise) the New York Rangers. Not surprised at all.
We also really like the picture that TSN used, the hole in his shirt and all. It's really classy.
- As you all know probably, the Panters traded Jay Bouwmeester's 'rights' to the Calgary Flames for like picks. Whatever, Bouwmeester's such a primadonna.
- The meaningless ESPY Awards are coming up soon and the Penguins are up for about sixty awards. We will still watch them.
- The Penguins have a new championship shirt. We absolutely love it.
Grandpa Guerin totally came up with that slogan, we know it. He wanted it to say, "Obama can't bail you out this time Detroit" but they told him to calm it down a little because they didn't want the shirts to be too mean.
- Last thing is that TSN has a Free Agent Tracker which we depend on for at least three days after July 1st. It's the best thing ever during this time.