- Alex Ovechkin is the new face of NHL 2K10. We vote for them to use this picture.
- Todd Richards was hired as the new coach for the Minnesota Wild. That leaves only about twenty-eight other teams without a head coach.
- TheStar.com had an article about Sidney Crosby that we liked. Of course it's pro-Cappy because we love him. Sidney Crosby shows true colors.
- The Oilers locker room after a win.
Denis Grebshkov dancing and clapping. What a fun room. (Thanks to Macke for the link.)
- Derian Hatcher has finally retied and is now working for the Flyers as player development coach. That's awesome, let's foster more players like him. Was that mean? We can't help it, we're Pens fans at heart.
- Despite getting swept in the Conference Finals, the Hurricanes want to keep Paul Maurice as their head coach. The deal is for three more years.
- Cabbie running rampant during the celebrations after Game Seven.
- We thought that Grandpa would retire but he wants to stay. We don't blame him for wanting to stay.
- Gonchar played with a partiually torn MCL. Ouch. We knew it.
- A few weeks ago, the Chicago Blackhawks (remember them?) showed up at a White Sox game and waved to the fans. They also participated in batting practice.
This video is from batting practice because it was funny.
- We forgot about this but Henrik was reading an article a few weeks ago and she read this aloud to us...
“He just used me like pony,” Datsyuk said. “He was on top of me. I don’t like being the pony. I want to be on top.”
Throughout the play offs, that was all we could think of every time we saw Datsyuk on the ice. What a quote.