Nothing new to report but we like to talk about stuff anyway.
The Olympics are the next big thing for hockey. We remember 2006 and everything that happened. It was a fun and exciting winter.
- Mike Babcock is the coach for Team Canada.
- His assistants are Lindy Ruff, Ken Hitchcock and Jacques Lemaire. Interesting choices.
- Pierre McGuire tells readers who he thinks should be on Team Canada's blueline. Nothing really earth-shattering in that article but we like to read about how awesome Shea Weber is so that's why we waste our time.
- The Hockey Hall of Fame inductees were announced. They are Steve Yzerman, Brett Hull, Brian Leetch and Luc Robitaille.
- Scott Burnside goes into details about the best free agents on the market July 1st.
Forwards. Defensemen. Goaltenders.
Off topic but we thought that it had to be discussed anyway...
The main character on True Blood is named Sookie Stackhouse and another character, Vampire Bill, says her name in the craziest way possible.
And someone made a montage of all the times that Bill has said her name. It's incredible.