Penguins 4 - Panters 1
The first thing we see when the broadcast starts is that Guerin and Adams are in the lineup, wearing 13 and 27 respectively.
Alex Goligoski was called up much to Noodles's happiness and he was wearing #3.
We blame Grandpa Guerin's wife because she told him to take number 13 in Boston.
The notes we took for this recap are a little crazy. They mostly consist of:
HOLY SHIT LETANG!!!!!
HOLY GROINS FLEURY!
We wish we knew what those were directed to because we didn't describe the play and can only guess.
Things we noticed while booing the Panters.....
- Vokoun is a demi-god when he plays against the Penguins. He stops the puck with his mind like Neo from the Matrix.
In this picture, the referee makes sure that Vokoun did not have a miscarriage during a stoppage in play.
- Alex Goligoski made his presence known by throwing a Ryan Whitney Sex Pass up the ice to a forward.
- In an awkward play, Jordie passed the puck to Fleur. He could be heard saying, "I'm sorry Flower, I'm drunk."
- Kris Letang had a tough game. He was hit with a puck then hit from behind then scored on. But then he switched jerseys with Sidney Crosby and scored.
Cheer up, emo-kid.
- Fitzgerald is a crazy man. He must get serious cases of dry mouth because of how much he talks.
- After Cappy's stick broke on a slash, you could hear him scream. He must have been borrowing Jordie's breakaway sticks that like to snap for no reason on a breakaway.
- Bobby was extremely excited about what he called "gap control."
- Florida Panters fans have no idea what team they are seeing because we caught someone in a Canadiens jersey. And another in a Red Wings jersey.
Brooks Orpik Face Of The Night.....this one is Constipation.
- Tyler Kennedy's chin-strap beard is money in the bank.
- Can we just say that Mark Eaton might be the Penguins best defenseman?...Gonchar not included, of course.
- The next game scares us only because someone will die. It is the Capitals.
Stay classy Boston fans...